* one night shift down - 3 more to go!
* Brian finised the fence on Saturday and only has 1 more gate to go! It looks awesome!!!
* it was hot today. After I woke up we sat in the backyard and ate freezies - it was glorious
* am getting more and more sad we aren't going to Osoyoos this summer. I need a vantol family fix!
* excited for this summer - holdiays, visits, and the OBVIOUS!
k- off I go
1 comment:
I am bound and determined to come see you before we move. Maybe we could convince Paige to come with her whole gang so I could meet them before I leave.
OR, we should do something fun like go to Heritage park together because I've never been and I have to go before we move.
And I want to see pictures of the fence.
And yay for almost being done with night shifts.
Post a Comment