July 02, 2010

Canada Day happenings

I'm DONE!
Done work that is! Wednesday morning I got home from my last night shift and started my 'summer holidays'. I kinda felt like a school kid finishing final exams :)

Yesterday was a packed day - mostly for Brian.
I think I mentioned before that Brian was asked to organize a band for a small town Canada Day celebration. He had to leave early in the morning to set up the stage and all the sound equipment (he was in charge of running the sound too) so K and I had the morning by ourselves. Another small town 10 min away was having their town parade/fair too so Kellan and I went to get more parade candy :)
Then after lunch and a quick nap we headed to watch Brian. He wasn't overly happy with how the day turned out (bad rented sound equipment, having to run the sound board while singing/playing - pretty much impossible, and other little factors) but that was him just being picky. It turned out pretty good and the crowd seemed to like them.


K cuddling up with Samantha:

Flirting with the lead singer of 'Relentless' ;)

1 comment:

Leah said...

Big Congrats to you on finally being done work! How great is that!

Hehe...love your "flirting" pic with Brian. :-)