July 03, 2010

35 weeks/35 days

Or as my s-i-l used to say: 5 more Saturdays :)

Our Baby pool chalk board is about 2/3 full but there are still a few inches of room to add a few guesses - before Kellan's little hands can wipe them off. The guesses are 75% girl (AND under 8 lbs!) so I'm excited to see who 'wins'.

I'm tempted to pack the hospital bag and start folding clothes & filling drawers. I had originally made myself wait until I was done work - now that I'm done I might wait until we hit 'Brennan's mark'. Not sure why then - maybe have a little Brennan memory day...

I'm almost finished my to-do list. All the 'important' ones like washing windows and cleaning the stove. I just like things to be clean so I don't have to worry about them for a while.

A couple of weeks ago I bought some XS FuzziBunz from a girl who wanted to get rid of hers! They are super cute (and perfectly tiny) so I'm pretty excited about them - and I'm glad I didn't have to spend full price on them.

Sorry this is one of those useless information posts. I'd rather blog then write in my journal so this is more for me.

No comments: