That's what I asked my husband cuz I was fresh out of ideas...other then the obvious... He told me to blog about my growing love for rugby (which I didn't know I had). Huh. I guess I'll just post this cute pic :)
Oh wait, this one might be better:
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
wow. as a brand new blogger i can't imagine not being able to think of something to blog about. :-) but after years of this.... i know some things i would be interested to know about you: -If you had a couple spare hours in a day what would you do with them? -How did you meet your husband? -Who is God to you? -What do you plan to do about schooling when your kids are old enough? -What is your favorite thing about being a nurse and what made you choose that profession? -What is your favorite part about birth? -What is one thing that you tend to fear? -What book has impacted you more than any other? (outside the Bible)
i haven't read your blog forever so maybe you've already written about these. but they are things i would like to know about you.
EEEEKKK!! 5 days! I'm planning on calling you in the morning to see if you want to get together tomorrow late morning, maybe I could bring lunch over? Bonnie
3 comments:
wow. as a brand new blogger i can't imagine not being able to think of something to blog about. :-)
but after years of this....
i know some things i would be interested to know about you:
-If you had a couple spare hours in a day what would you do with them?
-How did you meet your husband?
-Who is God to you?
-What do you plan to do about schooling when your kids are old enough?
-What is your favorite thing about being a nurse and what made you choose that profession?
-What is your favorite part about birth?
-What is one thing that you tend to fear?
-What book has impacted you more than any other? (outside the Bible)
i haven't read your blog forever so maybe you've already written about these. but they are things i would like to know about you.
sorry. for some reason that didn't show my name.
EEEEKKK!! 5 days! I'm planning on calling you in the morning to see if you want to get together tomorrow late morning, maybe I could bring lunch over? Bonnie
Post a Comment