August 03, 2010

F...O...U...R & random thoughts from a pregnant mind

I guess I should update you all and announce.....that we are NOT in labour.
Not even close.
I have a feeling that it won't be for a while either.
Sigh.

Thankfully I don't feel done. Physically, for being 9 months pregnant, I feel amazing. Psychologically, because my baby ticker says "4 days to go...", I feel closer to being done. I haven't had a nervous breakdown yet so that's a good sign :) We've been filling our days with little outings and visits with friends so that is helping me keep my brain occupied.

My s-i-l just left from a lovely visit and a super yummy lunch! Thanks Bonnie!!!
Tomorrow I have another NST, a Dr's appt AND a pedicure. (I'm telling baby to wait until I get my pedicure. Definately don't want to miss that! ;)
Thursday we're gonna go visit a friend.
So, I guess Friday is a good day to have a baby :)

Tonight we start crossing names off of our baby pool board.

On Sunday we (mostly I) were having 2nd thoughts about the boys name we had picked out. I just told Brian that it better be a girl so it wouldn't become an issue.

And now it's nap time.

4 comments:

mtvantol said...

Adorable! Kellan, I mean. he he

kelly ens said...

i can't remember what my vote was - can you take a pic of the board and post it? :)

paige said...

j - i felt awesome in those last pgcy days with E too - the insomnia was weird, but i never felt the worse for wear even though i didn't get any sleep. Ahhh- those were good expectant days - & soon you will have a soft little fuzzy headed love bug to croon to & to show us pictures of. This pregnancy has been so quick - there is so much joy & anticipation surrounding this little person's birth. Can't wait to join the cheer-ers :) Loves!!!! (Get the sling - seriously - i'm in love with mine) & it's such SUCH a good deal...

Carol said...

Funny photo! I thought that was a balloon at first, that Kellan was playing with!