Tomorrow is the day that we've been counting down to. Not sure exactly what it will bring, but apparently it's been a BIG deal for the last 9 months.

I'm still feeling really good. Physically, emotionally and just plain ready. Well, as ready as you can be.
I visited a friend yesterday and now my calendar is empty. No play dates planned. No day trips anywhere. House is clean.
Hmmm...
Kellan was feeling left out so here is his 20 month 'belly' pic:

Last comparison shots-
40 weeks with Kellan:

Baby #3 - 279 days pregnant...but who's counting?:
5 comments:
yes, you do look smaller than you did with Kellan (but you have looked AMAZING for all three pregnancies!). how much did Kellan weigh at birth? hold on...just a few days until my guess :)
You look fabulous!!
you look amazing Jen!!! Feelin' jealous here! Not just cause you look so good but because of whatcha got IN there!!! hee hee
Bless you!
You look fantastic! I'm so convinced that you are having an 8lb 2oz girl. You are due on the same day as my client here so I have two babies I'm waiting to hear from. I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see pictures of your new one.
I hope you are holding up okay. The waiting game must be difficult.
Adorable belly pic of Kellan. What a cutie!
Take care! :)
Post a Comment