I had promised my Dr I'd try for yesterday - since it was his birthday and he's never delivered a baby on his birthday - but I guess someone else didn't make the same promise.
Yesterday we skipped church (eek!) and went to an airshow. Kellan LOVES airplanes and so we thought it would be a perfect little day trip. Being the energetic little thing he is tho, couldn't sit and watch for more then a minute so we did more running then watching. Then about 1/2 way through we found this great open field of grass behind all the displays which was a perfect place for him to run around and not get lost in the crowds AND for us to actually watch the show and enjoy it!
FUN day!
Then I was thinking the other day that even tho all that stuff is nice to have clean & ready - my heart and our spiritual lives more importantly need to be ready too. My friend sent me some 'birth scriptures' when I was pregnant with K, so I've been reading those and it's been good. I guess you can never be ready enough that way...but every little thing that draws us closer to God is only good, right?
Anyways, just thought I'd let you know we're still here and still doing well!
3 comments:
what a cute picture!!
today's the day of my vote for this baby to arrive...so get on it ;)
Thanks for the updates, Jen. We are waiting anxiously to hear of your new baby's arrival, so always check your blog with much interest and excitement. Take it easy, and enjoy the final days of this pregnancy.
Seriously you are the most prepared person I know of!!! ROFL Impressive!
Post a Comment