September 27, 2010

More point form

- down to only one feed at night at 4:30. Yep I'm spoiled.

- I secretly like Glee.

- with Brian working his long harvest hours, I thought that these days flying solo would be hard - but they actually haven't been too bad. True, we still have another month or two of it...

- this morning I ran errands with our double stroller. Even tho I feel like I'm pushing a train I LOVE it!

- I eat a TON these days. And I crave sugar.

- we have our 6 week check up tomorrow.

3 comments:

fawne said...

six weeks already. wow! what a good little sleeper you have. none of my boys did that good. except wyatt of course...but we had to wake him up and feed him often cause he was so tiny.

Carol said...

You are fortunate to have such content babies! Are you starting to get some smiles from Kalli? Such a nice little reward for 6 weeks of hard work!

Melissa said...

I'm waiting patiently for that 6-week checkup update!! :) Ha ha ha ha!!

I've never watched Glee.

Kalli sleeps better than Meaghan. I'm happy for you - yay for sleeping dollies!!

Craving sugar... whoops!! I so hear you on this... I wonder if your body is missing something - it's SO HARD to break the sugar cycle!!!