I was going to do 27 on the 27th in 27 pictures....but that might have been over-kill...so how about 15 pictures...
Presents in bed:

Birthday (pumpkin) pancakes...so good! And my new birthday sweater (Thanks W & L!):


A little beauty that slept through the breakfast party:

Saying 'bye' to Daddy as he goes off to work:

One of my favorite pictures of her:

Nap time...I love his features in this one - almost looks like a doll:

I guess being 27 makes me more responsible and mature - I actually wore shoes AND socks!:

My Mom (and sister-in-law's) threw me an all out pink & girlie tea party!:


Kellan's first (and probably last) tea party:

Brian make me pumpkin cheese cake for the occasion. Oh.my.goodness. BEST cheesecake ever!!! (Kelly it was your recipe!):

Presents!

I think I'm going to be addicted to aprons...So cute!:

Then after we came home, had supper and the big kid was sleeping, we watched a movie. We almost never watch chick flicks but this one was just too fitting. Can you guess which one?!...

Yup....
27 Dresses
5 comments:
Sounds like you had a very special 27th birthday. My daughter-in-law's birthday was yesterday too...she turned 25 so I must remember in a couple of years to give her some special recognition!
Happy Birthday!! Am glad you had a great one. Love all the special things in your celebration, and of course the adorable pictures of your little ones. I love pumpkin cheesecake, too. Can you share the recipe so we can all enjoy this winner of a dessert??? Thanks.
Happy Birthday again!!! personally, 27 pictures wouldn't have been overkill for me, but i'm happy with 15. GREAT pictures of a great day. your kids are SUPER cute.
and i am SO glad he made you that cheesecake recipe. it's the best i've ever had and i can't wait to have it again!!! (i'm assuming you DID have a piece for me?!)
What's with the baby Mum-Mums already? Are they for Kellan? :)
I really want to get that "Bringing up Girls" book...
Your day looks fantastic - you got spoiled - you totally deserve it! :) Great post!
Happy Belated Birthday!!!
Post a Comment