October 25, 2010

When family pictures go terribly wrong

And this is why you take family pictures at the beginning of the night and not the end.


While she was doing random shots of me to get the lighting and settings right on her camera, my s-i-l didn't notice the child I was holding was not Kalli...
...and yes my face is pretty much as creepy as the green headed doll...

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh Jen, that made me laugh!! That's awesome!!

Lorelle Abbott said...

Seriously anytime I ever feel blue, all I have to do is look at these! I'm still laughing!!!!!

Unknown said...

That is HILARIOUS. Thanks for the good chuckle this morning. Those are definitely keepers. LOL

Carol said...

Funny! Yes, we learned this long ago - pictures at the beginning of an event when everyone is still happy and not tired!

Anonymous said...

At least you remembered to take pictures!!!! My siblings and I got together for Thanksgiving and only after one went home did we realize we'd neglected to get a picture of the four of us together... maybe next year!

Denise (Paige's Cousin)

Joyful Mommy said...

Oooh this was funny. I had a good and much-needed chuckle. Thanks for sharing!

paige said...

j, those are *awful!!* -so funny :) Kellan's full out cry is probably my fave :)

Lola said...

your face cracks me up in the last picture.