October 21, 2010

I'm the kinda girl who...

...when buys things (for me) online, clicks on the 'gift wrap' option just cuz it makes my day (only if it's free tho)

...could wear flip flops 24/7/365

...leaves things for the last minute (I'm working on that)

...likes laundry

...loves getting snail mail especially BIG packages (but really, who doesn't?!)

...is turning 27 in 6 days (see line above ;)

...likes self-help and how-to kinda books (right now I'm reading Dobsons 'Dare to Discipline' and it's REALLY good)

...spends too much time being lazy (working on that too)

...gets excited about getting a new vacuum

...does NOT get excited about vacuuming on my hands and knees with our little vacuum since our big one died

...loves her husband and his beautiful babies :)

2 comments:

kelly ens said...

I don't buy stuff online and i'm older than 27...but other than that, we are remarkably similar.

Jen said...

I just picked up 'Dare to Discipline' and 'How to Raise a Strong Willed Child' at a used book sale. I love Dobson! (And I hope his books are as great as his radio show... not that I listen to talk radio or anything... that would just be nerdy!)