Kalli is a late night party animal. So often we find ourselves with a wide awake baby between us in bed. After some cuddles, sleep starts to come upon her I steal her away to lay her down in her 'room' (aka. the living room).
On more then one occasion as I begin to scoop her up to leave he says, "why don't you just leave her in bed with us?"
"Pardon?"
Kellan rarely joined us in bed - except when I'd sneak him in after an early morning feed.
I guess that 'finger wrapping' is beginning....
2 comments:
I'll never forget the first time we put Anna Kate to bed in her own room at about 6 months old. We both went to bed and lay there for about a half an hour (with her snoozing away in the next room) until Mark said "I can't handle it, I'm going to get her" :)
Those baby girls can sure wrap their daddies up, hey?
Post a Comment