December 29, 2010

Made for Baby

Some things just weren't meant for little boys...

Exhibit A: The wool diaper soaker-


(P- do you think if I put the green one through a normal wash cycle on my washing machine it would shink enough to fit Kalli or at least the next size up?)

Exhibit B: The Jolly Jumper-


(and no he didn't exceed the weight limit :)

And here are some Christmas cuties:

Kellan 2008-


6 comments:

Lola said...

I've found that it may shrink to what looks like the right size, it doesn't actually fit. they felt so thick they have zero stretch at all and are just too tight.

Cute cute pictures. I love the hidden baby under the tree.

Jen said...

Thanks Lola. That's good to know. I'll keep it and maybe Kalli will grow into it before she gets too old or maybe I'll have a chunky baby some day :)
Not that Kellan (or any other toddler) can't wear it...I guess just in my head he should be wearing 'real' underwear :)

Melissa said...

Heh heh - that's a great post!! :) Love Kalli's little smile - she is such a honey!!

Garth and Becky said...

Love this post! Kalli is getting so big!! I love her hiding under the Christmas tree.

paige said...

ephraim has that exact same wool soaker!! What's wrong with it??!! :) (except, ya, potty training is nice...)

Carol said...

That last photo is great - what a cute little present under your tree!