it's not even short!! Baha :) i was expecting SHORT! :) It looks gorgeous on you - Cai says it's her favourite length of hair. i think it's funny how much Kellan looks like you, but Kalli looks like her papa. Fun. You guys are such a great little family.
P- Ya, it's definately not short but getting a trim for me is nerve wracking so a few inches off is a big deal! I was actually prepared for and expecting shorter but I like it for now. Might do something different next time.
Mel & Kelly - this is the only hat I can pull off. I have such a small head that most make my ears stick out and are just overall ridiculous.
5 comments:
I LOVE Kalli's expression in that first picture!! Priceless!
I wish I could pull off hats like you and Paige... I think I look completely dumb in them. You rock 'em!
Gorgeous hair! :)
I love the pic of you and your little princess. Kalli is so adorable. And love your new haircut. Looks great on you.
I agree with Melissa - cute Kalli, your hair is awesome, and i wish i could pull off hats like you too!
it's not even short!! Baha :) i was expecting SHORT! :) It looks gorgeous on you - Cai says it's her favourite length of hair.
i think it's funny how much Kellan looks like you, but Kalli looks like her papa. Fun.
You guys are such a great little family.
P- Ya, it's definately not short but getting a trim for me is nerve wracking so a few inches off is a big deal! I was actually prepared for and expecting shorter but I like it for now. Might do something different next time.
Mel & Kelly - this is the only hat I can pull off. I have such a small head that most make my ears stick out and are just overall ridiculous.
Post a Comment