December 03, 2010

Blogging while the little ones sleep

I really didn't know how much work it was to get outside these winter days.
I had plans to walk to the grocery store and do errands this morning. Overall my plans DID get accomplished but took probably an hour or two longer then I expected.
And this whole 'peeing in the potty' thing is WAY overrated! - especially when we are dealing with putting on and taking off and putting back on the winter attire. My idea was to wait until after Christmas , but this little boy has something else in mind. Or maybe he's just wanting the treats that he got last time he sat on the potty ;)
Anyways, I had a super great workout carting the childrens out in the snow to get groceries. But I think next time I'll just take the truck....and leave the child in diapers until spring time!

Yesterday I chopped my hair. Well, at least a 'chop' for me. I've been holding onto a decade long dream of having long hair, but since a certain pregnancy and birth of a little girlie (who sucked all the moisture out of me and my hair) I've had to deal with the fact that I just can't do long hair.
I like it. And the fact that I didn't cry afterwards, means I really must like it ;)

1 comment:

paige said...

no pics??
i wanna get dreads :) bahaha... but i won't...