We were looking into getting a 'middle-of-the-road' variety but couldn't find one with great reviews (their reviews were similar to the cheap $100-200 ones).
Long story short we broke down and got a good one.
I ordered it from Sears online and it took 2 weeks to come, so for those 2 weeks I didn't vaccuum, just so we could really put the new one through a test when it arrived.
Yesterday it arrived on the truck and last night was the great experiment.
Our floor was DIRTY. My hair has been falling out so on top of the crumbs, the random particles from nature that are brought in on farmers pants & socks, the lint and dust from everyday living, there is clumps of hair.
And well I really don't need to explain how dirty floors can get. We all live it.
But I wasn't prepared for just HOW dirty our floors were.
I started in the living room. Our house isn't very big, but this is what was hiding in our carpets in JUST the living room...enough dirt & dust to fill it to the MAX line!
4 comments:
WOW, i wonder what that vacuum would find in our carpet.
what kind did you get?
That is the very reason that I am gradually getting rid of all the wall-to-wall carpeting in my house!
Looks like your new vacuum is doing a good job though!
Ok, so tomorrow, let your BARE feet relish in the goodness! I have no doubt my floor would be close to the same, and I have a vacuum.....sigh. Bonnie.
Oh no! That canister looks like my Dyson Hideaway! Very good vacuum! And yes, it gets SO GROSS SO FAST! We have carpets only in the basement, but I use it on my floors as well, love the floor tool! lol
Enjoy your new vacuum!
Post a Comment