I'm not a depressed person or one who rides the super highs and super lows of emotions...but there is a certain week in the year that stretches me in those areas. Coincidentally that week is also the same week as the most depressive day of the year: Blue Monday.
Go figure. I guess I midaswell get it over with.
I'm in prep mode.
I am a planner. But I am also learning that you can't plan grief.
I guess I'm just preparing my heart and mind for a certain 3 year olds birthday.
6 comments:
brennan has been on my mind too. that's why i was inspired to finally finish that post... three years. doesn't seem like it could possibly be three years already...
i just went back to his blog the other day and re-read the story of his hello and goodbye. thinking/praying for you this week.
Sending you extra love this week...
Thinking of you this week. Praying that you would feel God's comfort.
I've been thinking of Brennan's upcoming birthday. Time is funny isn't it? Sometimes it feel like the time has flown by. Other time, it feels like we were holding them just a few minutes ago. And often I find that the days leading up to the big milestone are harder than the milestone itself. In a way, that it kind of nice. The tears come first, and then the birthday is for celebrating. Thinking of you this week...
Hugs.
Post a Comment