The new bed. A mostly successful transition - I still find him sitting by the door once or twice a night before he finally goes to sleep.
Boots!
and a boy one...
He LOVES his new train set!
I was changing Kalli the other day and I had to laugh when she did this. I didn't get the best pic of her, but she was rolling onto her side and hanging onto the change table railing. Reminded me of my labours - the side rail is my friend :)
4 comments:
From what I've seen, a lot of women love the bed rail. Love the pictures. Especially the hats.
the new bed looks so great - yay Kellan! :)
i like the toques story :)
ugh...the side rail. love/hate relationship. it helped, but those were some PAINFUL moments!!!!
Love the new bed. Does it expand to full size?
Good thing you were already planning for kids way back in Grade Nine. Nice to be prepared! :-)
Leah -
It does pull out to a twin size! We wanted to get a twin sized bed but their bedroom is so small it wouldn't fit one, so we thought this was perfect!
Ya, grade 9. I even crocheted a blanket back them for my future babies! Hehe!
Post a Comment