February 06, 2011

I'm almost done fiddling with this blog.  Gotta revamp it once or twice a year so I don't get bored :)

Our weekend can be summed up into one word.  FLU.
Thankfully, it's been a quick one.  We've all been hit and Brian was the last one to receive it's unwanted presence last night.  He has demoted himself to the basement again tonight and we are praying that health comes in the morning.

One of my good friends is scheduled for a c-section next week.  She has told me the date a few times in the past but I didn't clue in until today that it is on Brennan's due date.  When I was pregnant with Brennan, we were due about 2 weeks apart so her 3 year old son is one of the little people that hold a soft spot in my heart.  I'm thinking this new little bundle might too.

4 comments:

kelly ens said...

i am liking the looks of your blog :) sorry about the flu this weekend :(

Melissa said...

Boo to the flu - glad it was a fast one, though.

Is it KB that's having a section? She's only 37 weeks right now... why the section? (I'm just always curious... heh heh...) I can't remember how old her kids are...

paige said...

j - i gotta get you to figure out my blog look - you're so good at that!

Jen said...

You're setting the (imaginary) 'blog standard' really high! It looks amazing!