March 07, 2011

Winter get-away

We're home.
Oh wait, did you even know I was gone?
Well we were.  And it was great!
We took a 5 day holiday complete with visiting relatives & a good friend, meeting new friends, and spending a few days with my family in the mountains.
It was Brians birthday the day we were visiting my aunt & uncle, so a birthday cake was added to the menu:

A lovely visit with some friend, cuddles with the babies, and possibly even some Dance Dance Revolution...

A sleigh ride through the mountains:

Pedicures with the girls:

We ate lots of good food, did some shopping and enjoyed a break from the humdrum winter.
Oh, and it was our anniversary yesterday too.
It fits!

4 comments:

kelly ens said...

sounds like such a nice little getaway!!!
Belated happy birthday to Brian, and a belated happy 7th anniversary to you both :) you look great in your dress!

paige said...

k, i love that picture of me & the babies!!!
and
i don't remember brian wearing flannel to the wedding... funny - you'd think i'd remember something like that...
sorry i was too late to tell you what to buy at lush. We'll have to go together next time...

Carol said...

Sounds like you had a nice break. Congratulations on still fitting into your wedding dress. I just got rid of the one I've been storing for the past 30 years!

Garth and Becky said...

What beautiful scenery on your little getaway! I was actually just thinking about you this weekend and thinking I was missing your blogging. ;-) Glad you're back! And congrats on fitting in your dress!!!!!