Once again, my stomach does it's late night growl and I think to myself, "I thought I ate enough!"....but here I am eating at midnight....again...
This time it's leftover pancakes and a can of aerosol whipping cream :).....we're out of Cherrios...
So, as I wait for the pangs of hunger to cease, I want to write down some verses that have been carrying us these days. Hope they can speak to you as well...
Isaiah 30:21 - Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.”
Isaiah 40:29-31 -
29 He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
30 Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
31 but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
Isaiah 43:2 - When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze.
2 comments:
love this, j!! What an awesome reminder to turn to the Source...
Working shift work really messes up with your eating patterns too. I'm sure you remember that from working nights. Hunger pangs come at the strangest hours.
Isaiah is an awesome book. So many gems in there. Take care!
Post a Comment