This morning I had to get out of the house. Lots on my mind and my momma's heart needing some tending. I packed up the kids, grabbed a few tools and after a stop at the greenhouse, we made our way out to that familiar spot.
What a beautiful place to be able to bury your son. I always hoped that we wouldn't have to bury our son in some big city cemetary. And God heard that little wish of my heart. Tender pictures.
Wow Jen, the cemetery looks beautiful all mowed and weed whipped!! I miss the couple times a year we all got together as a group and cared for it. Blessings on you as you remember!!
Something so wonderful about doing a little something for our munchkins in heaven...And having our munchkins on earth help with the process. The pictures are beautiful...
4 comments:
What a beautiful place to be able to bury your son. I always hoped that we wouldn't have to bury our son in some big city cemetary. And God heard that little wish of my heart. Tender pictures.
What a sweet day. And what a beautiful spot.
Wow Jen, the cemetery looks beautiful all mowed and weed whipped!! I miss the couple times a year we all got together as a group and cared for it. Blessings on you as you remember!!
Something so wonderful about doing a little something for our munchkins in heaven...And having our munchkins on earth help with the process. The pictures are beautiful...
Post a Comment