So, are you ready for some answers?
I think I've drug this on long enough. Thanks for hanging in there :)
There were a few guesses in the comments from my last post as to what is going on. Well, one of you guessed correctly...
WE'RE HAVING TWINS!!!
Bahaha! Not quite.
Not even close.
Yes, we are moving........... (obviously - otherwise why is there a for sale sign in our yard...)
I'm still dragging this out aren't I?.....
Well, to make a long story short, things weren't quite working out on the farm so we decided it was best for our family to make a move. Brian has always wanted to be closer to his family so looking in BC was a no-brainer for us. Thanks to a friend, we were directed to a job (in the Okanagan) and through some great connections, Brian was interviewed and offered the job!!!
We're not sure on all the dates as to when we would move but sometime in July me thinks. (Definately don't want to wait until august!!!)
So, that's our news. I'll keep you posted!
Oh, and if you are looking for a super cute house with a huge backyard in small town Alberta....we've got the place for you!!!
8 comments:
YAHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gonna make us some weekend trips to see you guys, i'm thinking ;)
j, i really like you.
I'm a blogging friend of Kelly's and we live in the Okanagan(Kelowna)!! Where are you planning to move to?? I'm sure you will love it...I think it's the most beautiful place on earth!! Good luck with selling your house.
Yay, you'll be closer to us too!! I'm sure you are leaving with mixed emotions (thinking of leaving Brennan there). Trusting all will go well with the move and selling your home. (P.S. Twins would have been awesome news, too!!!!)
That sounds very exciting! Hope all the details work out well - sounds like a beautiful area that you will be moving to, but sure you will also have mixed feelings about leaving.
How exciting! I knew it. Mark said the Island or Lower Mainland. I just knew BC. I'll pray your house sells soon!
Yahoo! You will love it there!
(& maybe the twins were a bit far fetched... or maybe they are yet to come...Oooo!)
What kind of job was Brian offered? Very exciting! I love how God leads. I know that you guys have been thinking about this for a very, very long time, so I can't say I'm surprised, but we'll miss you here! God's direction is always perfect, Jen. Mixed emotions indeed, but God is still sovereign.
Just make sure you buy a house big enough so I can bring my *little* family and come visit you!! :) Either that, or scope out good hotels for me, will ya?
Post a Comment