Umm... so, I had a dream that you were moving HERE!!! OR, am I just being hopeful?! OR, are you having twins? :) (Okay... my dreams are really weird!)
I was going to say... based on Kelly's big smiles a few posts ago: are you moving to BC? Or pregnant? OR BOTH????? :-D
Awwww.... wow. Looking forward to the whole story, Jen, and praising God for His guidance...
I LOVE YOUR HEADER!!!! So cute :)
You are certainly keeping us guessing!
oh jen, you're such a tease! but that's a fun one!!!! :)
Nova Scotia is nice I here. I'm going to boycott your blog if you don't tell me soon ;)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Umm... so, I had a dream that you were moving HERE!!! OR, am I just being hopeful?! OR, are you having twins? :) (Okay... my dreams are really weird!)
I was going to say... based on Kelly's big smiles a few posts ago: are you moving to BC? Or pregnant? OR BOTH????? :-D
Awwww.... wow. Looking forward to the whole story, Jen, and praising God for His guidance...
I LOVE YOUR HEADER!!!! So cute :)
You are certainly keeping us guessing!
oh jen, you're such a tease! but that's a fun one!!!! :)
Nova Scotia is nice I here. I'm going to boycott your blog if you don't tell me soon ;)
Post a Comment