June 17, 2011

Ten

10 months that is.
Aye yi yi! That was quick! We're going to be throwing a pink birthday party pretty soon!



One of my baby outfits:  (wish I had a comparison shot!)


This is her new trick.  She learned it yesterday and mastered it today!  I have a feeling she is going to be cruising the furniture very soon!


She has 7 teeth.  4 of them came within a 2 week span.  Ouch!


These 2 are totally starting to be best (and worst) buds.  She is enamoured by him and is always full of smiles when she sees him.  He is having a hard time sharing (which is to be expected), but is always quick to give cuddles & kisses.

2 comments:

kelly ens said...

SUPER cute! :)

Jen said...

You have two sweet hearts there Jen... but I am still waiting to hear "what's new"!? :)

Happy weekend to you!