August 02, 2011

11 (1/2)

Do you know how hard it is


to take a picture


of a wiggly, rolly poly,

super cute and giggly girl

lying flat on her back with her legs straight out


and a picky Mom behind the camera?


One SD card later I think I got one.

Or maybe it will just have to do.



At least we got the smiles down.

6 comments:

Jen said...

One thing is for sure... Kalli is super adorable! (& I can't believe how close she is to ONE!)

Melissa said...

SO SUPER STINKIN' SWEET!!

:)

kelly ens said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! I also can't believe she's almost one!!!!!!!!!

Leah said...

Great pictures! What a happy little girlie! So cute! :-)

Garth and Becky said...

Kalli is getting so big and she looks like a barrel of fun! Great pictures!

paige said...

oooh, j - the smart ones have the best sense of humour... :)