September 06, 2011

"We're moving"

Sometimes (MOSTtimes) that is much easier said than done.We are now at the stage of, "oh, this is really happening..."It's not just a future thought or a passing conversation anymore.  It's a "ya we're packing this week and driving out Saturday" kinda talk now.
Yikes.
I've been taking a lot of deep breaths these days and trying to keep my head up and moving forward.
We know this is the step we have to make.  It makes it 'easier' when we know it is in God's will....but it is still hard.This week is full of last minute visits, sad and sometimes awkward goodbyes.
We're often commenting that "this is the last time we (fill in the blank) here".
BUT, with all the little heart aches and unknowns we are very excited for our future and new lives as BCers.

5 comments:

rachel joy said...

I know exactly, because our family is doing it too! We've moved often in our 10 years of marriage so far, but I think this one is the toughest, because our boys are in school now. I think I'm more sad to leave than they are, though, so that makes it easier! Looking forward to hearing more of you new life in BC!

kelly ens said...

it's a bit transition! praying the move goes smoothly.
i can't WAIT until we're in the same province :)

paige said...

*sniff*
when you said that about the WTR... i felt a teeny sadness... :)

Carol said...

Best wishes as you "move" on!

Unknown said...

I'm very excited for you to join us BCers too!!!!
But I will miss all the mems in Killam too, and I know it's just THAT much more for you.
Praying for you!