October 11, 2011

Randoms at bedtime

Kellan is (mostly) potty-trained (at home)! It only took forever.....

(What is he, like 12?....)

I love my husband.  So much.  I'm so proud of him and what he is doing for our family.

We had Thanksgiving at our house with 1/2 of Brian's family. It was an awesome weekend!


My (3 months pregnant!!!) sister-in-law ran a 1/2 marathon on Sunday. She did awesome!


Kalli is cute. She eats like a 12 year old...(which makes me eat like horse)... She is being a stinker and not walking even tho she totally could.


I think I've asked this before but can't find where....any good recommendations for devotional books (women, wife, mother, marriage...etc)

I've eaten approximately an entire pumpkin pie in the past 3 days. 
So good.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Meaghan is potty trained, too. She totally did not take forever... if I'd not been *due* with Spencer right as she was almost fully trained, she'd have been done by age two. That being said - I wanna encourage you in this - Meaghan was WAY easier than my boys ever were!!!! I'm still shocked.

Your SIL ran a half at 3 months pg? Wow. Kudos to her!! I ran it unknowingly about 5 weeks pregnant, and I felt like garbage for the last 6km. Did you hear about the woman who ran the chicago marathon (full, not half) this past weekend at 39 weeks, and then gave birth that night? She said it was the longest day of her life. No kidding!

Kalli is cute. :)

And, you ate all the pumpkin pie I would normally eat... I didn't get any this year. So, thanks for picking up my slack!!

kelly ens said...

oh, potty training.
So it's official (van)? Yay! :) very exciting!
can't think of any women devotionals...

Dor said...

http://www.amazon.ca/Loving-Little-Years-Motherhood-Trenches/dp/1591280818/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1317528120&sr=8-1


Not exactly a devotional but it's a very good book on raising little kids. Funny, easy to read, and full of grace. I wish it was longer!