December 20, 2011

A sneak peak

Since I'm no where close any 'before' & 'after' pics I'll give you a sneak peak into a couple rooms.

Some fun $9 Walmart finds...


(wrinkly & out of the package) curtains which I L.O.V.E.  I got goosebumps when I saw them...
and our 1 of 2 Christmas trees and toys from our day...


The white washed fireplace.  I love it.
and our nasty green dining room wall.....


Unorganized/undecorated bookshelf against the wallpaper stripped wall...
and our 2nd Christmas tree :)


Freshly painted cupboards with new hardware and our new appliances!...
and Kellan's gingerbread train :)


3 comments:

Carol said...

You have made great progress - I'm sure the paint and new hardware and appliances have really updated the kitchen!

kelly ens said...

ooooh, the kitchen!!!! :)
where are your curtains from? so cute!

paige said...

wow - you always know just what to do & how to do it... LOVE!