And for those of you who don't have FB or aren't my 'friend' (I still consider you my friends tho....:) this is what I wrote....
Merry Christmas everyone!!! I especially can't wait for Christmas in July! - July 11th to be exact.....Thrilled, overjoyed, tired:), and so blessed to be awaiting a new little one!
!!!!!!!!!
Yep! We're pretty excited! It was a wee bit of a surprise but a very welcome surprise!
I've been feeling OK. Definitely the worst baby for morning sickness, but compared to a lot of Moms, I shouldn't complain :)
Very tired. Moving and first trimester don't mix ;) But I'm slowly feeling better and seeing the 'light' (aka. 2nd trimester) at the end of the tunnel!
So, in very Jen fashion, here are my belly pics :) (And you thought you'd get away without them!.....ha!)
6 weeks
11.5 weeks
Even before we were pregnant, I knew that I wanted a midwife with this one. Well, I wanted one with Kalli too, but didn't think a 2 hour drive was best for appts, delivery and such..... And now that we live in a 'city' my dream is coming true!!! :)
I was told by a couple friends of a good one and thankfully she had room/took me! I had my 2nd appt yesterday and I love the change of care. (No complaints about my small town Dr but this just works better for me :)) Yesterday I heard the heart beat!!! 140! Love that beautiful sound of life! Especially the first months when you are just trusting the pregnancy test and nausea ;)
And, I know this might be too early, but I really think I felt the baby last night. Just the slightest tickle like a feather. It could have totally been my imagination but I'm going with baby!
So that's my news and I'm beaming about it! Thanks for the congrats!!!!! - in advance ;)

9 comments:
Such awesome and hopeful news!! Thanks for sharing! You look great!
Congrats!!!!
I'm so very excited for you!
SOOOO excited!!!! :)
YAY!!! What exciting news! We are very excited for you and Brian! What a wonderful Christmas gift.
Congratulations! Your larger house will come in handy!
A MIDWIFE!!! Oh Jen, you'll love the different experience. Your doctor WAS awesome in small town Alberta - really and truly. I wish I'd been able to have one of my babies when we still lived there; he would've been my first choice. But a midwife!!!! How totally exciting!!
I'm so excited for you!! And yes, moving and being pregnant don't mix... nor does moving and having a newborn... but better than moving and having yet another mobile little person!! :)
I am going to be stalking you constantly now, you know! :)
Yay! What a wonderful Christmas blessing! Congrats!
P.S. You will LOVE the midwife experience!
Congratulations, indeed! And I'm so thrilled that you get to experience a midwife pregnancy and birth. I still have fond memories of the connection I had with my midwife.
Congratulations, Jen!
I still check in from time to time and am glad to see you are doing well through all these life changes. :)
Hannah
Post a Comment