But then I took pictures and compared to my last baby bellies, and apparently it's all in my head. There is no difference.
Huh.
Maybe it's just because we've been so busy and I haven't really had time to notice this wee one growing. Or maybe it's because whenever a camera is pointed at my belly I subconsciously stand up taller and look thinner.
Anyways, I don't think I'm having twins anymore :)
(I took about 30 pictures and made sure I wasn't sucking in. They all look the same.)
I'm feeling much better these days. I get a sick day maybe once a week now and my energy is back....I think....(the past week we had people over and there was many late nights so I'm blaming my frequent naps on that and a touch of the flu)
I've gained 3 lbs so far. Normal for me. I didn't *quite* get down to my normal between baby weight after Kalli, but I don't think 2 pounds is anything to complain about.
The first 2 months of this pregnancy I was ravenously hungry. For example: one evening before bed while I was making Brian's lunch for the next day I made myself 2 big buns (with meat & cheese, etc...). Then I woke up at 3 am because I was hungry!!! It was getting out of control. All I was doing was eating, feeling (more) sick if I was hungry, and thinking about food. I finally decided to wean Kalli because it was starting to become overwhelming. So, now I've just got the normal pregnancy hunger - not the drive you insane kind :)
I was thinking I could figure out this babies gender by my cravings. Brennan was OJ (and ceasar salad), Kellan was eggs and protein (I think...), Kalli I had NO taste for sugar. This time, I love orange juice, eggs AND I have no cravings for sugar. Huh.
The chinese gender prediction test has been 3/3 so far - so according to that I am having a.....BOY!
I charted the babies heart beats on a graph and Kalli's was WAY different then the boys so we'll have to see if that gives me any clues! :)
Anyways, that's my 3 month update. 6 more to go!
3 comments:
SO fun to read how this pregnancy is starting out for you :) YOu look amazing; you've always carried pregnancy SO well and this is no exception. TINY belly :)
haha that you think you are bigger than your picture shows. I always think I'm smaller and then I see the picture and I'm like "woa!" You always have such a nice sized belly when you are pregnant. What are we, two days apart? How exciting!
You will have a birth order like mine, maybe... boy, boy, girl, BOY!! :)
Post a Comment