February 05, 2012
4 months
My 4 month belly and my new hair cut. I seriously cannot grow my hair out! I've tried! That will have to wait until I stop having babies and therefore stop falling out! ;)
I've gained 7 pounds so far which is pretty average for me. I'm enjoying wearing my normal pants for the time being, I know their days are numbered.... ;)
I've only had a day or two these past couple weeks of morning queasiness. No complaints here!
Still tired. My iron was good on my bloodwork but I might take a bit extra to see if that helps. Any other thoughts? (Lola help me out on this one ;)
We have a family wedding coming up in about 6 weeks. Not sure what to wear. I could probably get away with regular 'big' clothes, but where is the fun in that?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i want to see a cute maternity outfit at that wedding! PLease? :)
You sure do "hide" those babies, but I agree with Kelly, I think you should wear a cute maternity outfit to the upcoming wedding.
hmmm, find a natural iron that won't constipate you like floradix and try that. Or you can take vitamin C before your meals and you'll absorb way more of the iron in your diet. Or it could just be a lack of B-vitamins. If you really want more energy, this is what you need to do. Find a big bag of dried nettle at the health food store. Take a handful of it and put it in a quart jar. Pour boiling water over it all the way to the top and rest a lid on top for at least four hours. Stir it up and strain it and drink it. It's the most awesome stuff you've ever supplemented with but it tastes a bit like alfalfa. I like mine iced. If you steep it for over four hours it has around 500 mg's of calcium per cup and it has every mineral you need. it has a lot of iron as well. My friends think I'm crazy because it's so green it's black but it works. It's also great to drink before delivery because it's really high in Vitamin K.
Post a Comment