I'm a bit tired this week. Could it possibly be from this crazy nesting wave or the fact that this baby ain't slowing down on growing? Most likely a bit of both.
But boy, am I getting things done!!! Every closet and inch of this house is getting a once over. Not so much a cleaning (since we just moved in and have been cleaning and painting as we go) but a serious purge & organize. My friend is having a garage sale in a few weeks and we're making it a multi-family one. There is a growing pile in my basement I can't wait to get rid of!!
We painted the nursery the past few days too. Finally the navy blue paint and wolf border are gone and a fun sage green is in place.
Sometimes we joke that we will finally get to relax when the baby comes!! ;)
Actually we are really looking forward to this weekend! We are going down to Brian's parents where those pesky projects aren't looking at us and we will be forced to relax! (And, we're going to IKEA where I plan to buy some fun decorations and organizing things - wouldn't want to get bored next week...)
Yesterday I got most of our income tax papers in order. Barf!
I'm 26 weeks today. 6 months. We haven't really talked about names yet....I'm thinking I will work a bit more on that in my last few weeks when I'm too tired, hot and sore to move. Suggestions?
We've decided that I won't be going back to work (or should I say finding a job) for the next couple months. Whew! I've been stressed that I need to get a few hours in before baby comes so I don't risk losing my license, but I talked to my registration agency today and I found out I have an extra year to get my hours in (I have to work so many hours in 5 years). So, that takes off a big weight and I am very thankful I don't have to add on a unwanted stress at the moment.
I don't want to work much when our kids are at home, and not a ton when they are in school, BUT I don't want to let my license go either, so I hope I will find a balance in a couple years....and maybe get a teeny tiny break in between babies so I can work a bit ;)
Well, my buns are done cooking and my hips are done for the day.
Blessings this Easter!!
1 comment:
FUN!!!! :)
Post a Comment