May 28, 2012


I'm 34 weeks tomorrow.
It kinda hit me like a ton of bricks the other day.  6 weeks left.  A little more than 40 days to go.
I wish nesting would hit me like a ton of bricks too.  I think exhaustion and energy got themselves mixed up this time around....

I feel big.  But I doubt I'm much (if any) bigger than the others.  Regardless, I feel big.

Baby is active but not overly - kinda like Kalli.  So I guess it's a girl.
I keep finding the cutest teeny tiny boy clothes at garage sales.   That means it's most likely a girl.
Oh, and we found a boys name!!  No luck with a girls name yet tho.... it's definitely a girl!

Frozen boxed pizza's are on sale at Superstore this week.  That means I'm going to stock up and cross "homemade freezer meals" off my 'to-do before baby' list.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I was saying to Joel tonight that though I will be in the third trimester next week, I feel like I missed the burst of energy the second trimester promises. Perhaps that goes away with the more kidlings you have?!

Laughing at the pizza... with Masen I did that with frozen lasagna. Pizza probably tastes better. :)

AND - you look beautiful!

Melissa said...

I think you look great - cute and happy! Go for it with the pizzas - you won't regret it!

Lorelle Abbott said...

Hi