June 12, 2012

36

Here we are.  My least favorite week of pregnancy, but thankful to be here too.

Had a midwife appt yesterday afternoon.  I`m onto weekly visits now.
I'm measuring a 4 weeks small (sorry if that makes you nauseous, Lola! ;) but she said I'm still in the 10-50 % and it`s been normal for me so she`s not concerned....so I try not to be... :/

I figured out why my hips and back haven`t been as sore as they usually are - well, it`s because I`ve been more lazy this time - haha!  I had a 2 day nesting streak last week and was hobbling around like I usually do :)

So, I think it's time to start a baby pool.  I feel lost without my chalkboard door to write them all on but I'm sure I'll manage.
Here are my 36 week comparison shots with my other babies and I've added their gender & weight to help you out :)  I'm due July 10th.
{Oh, and this time there will be a prize for the winner! Anyone not like Starbucks?!!!  (AND, if you happen to be one of our siblings, you will get a bonus prize and you will receive the first phone call!! (after the parents of course ;)}

Boy

Boy - 8 lbs. 12 oz. (40 weeks & 3 days)
(oh, and just as a side note, this pic might be a bit misleading or my hands are placed funny - but compared to the rest of his pregnancy pics I didn't look as low.  Maybe a mixture of the other 3?)

Girl - 7 lbs. 5 oz. (40 weeks & 5 days)

Any guesses?!!

Look forward to the guesses!!  You're guess is as good as mine - I have no clue!

6 comments:

kelly ens said...

you look SO great Jen!
I think baby #4 is going to be another boy :)
8lbs 15oz
40wks 4 days (Sorry, you didn't mention what your due date was, so I don't know which date to write down, but I think you'll be 4 days late with this one :)

lola said...

hmmm... girl 8lbs 3oz at 40+2. i'm never right though so I'm not holding my breath :) I've never been overdue but watch, you'll beat me this time.

Melissa said...

I wanna say "boy" so that you'll have the exact same birth order as me - boy boy girl boy - and you'll be 40+3, little boy will be 8 lbs 6 oz.

Garth and Becky said...

My guesses...

boy
9 lbs. even
40 weeks 4 days

You look great! So excited for you and Brian! We'd love to get up there to visit you guys at some point once your life settles a little with the new baby.

Tyann said...

love the new look and the new name! I've been thinking of you so much, knowing that 36 mark is here and the hard one.

my baby guess is:

girl
July 12
7lbs 11ozs
19.5"

Jen said...

I am also guessing BOY. :) 39 weeks 6 days (for your sake) and 7lbs 15 ozs. Thinking of you!