You may already know that we've been working on putting together a Walk to Remember here in the Okanagan (similar to the walk we attended in Edmonton the past few years).
We have come a long way, and things are really in full swing, but I think today topped all days of prep, moving forward'ness' (yes, that's a word), and excitement!!
OUR WEBSITE! Check it out!:
I've really been loving this work. And let me tell you, it's been a lot of work! But it's done amazing things for ME, as a MOM to sweet little Brennan. That's always been the biggest thing for me - being his Mom in a tangible way here on earth. He gives me purpose and drive and God has really held my hand through this all.
No other way would we have been able to accomplish this, than the creator of life and the provider of all comfort. Humbled that he is using me this way...
I still have a lot of work to do, but the BIG stuff is done and in place, so I feel like I can take a month of a breather and focus on this new sibling :) I'll probably be scrambling when September hits, but I'm excited for it!
Have I said I was excited yet?
4 comments:
i'm excited too!!! for your website, the walk and most of all BABY!!!
Lovely work Jen! I am sure many parents will be blessed by your dedication to making this event a success!
Your website looks terrific. Best wishes as your focus changes to the birth of your new baby.
The website looks great! Did you get my message on FB? We'd love to come up and help if there are things that we can do on the day of the event. Let me know!
Post a Comment