September 11, 2012

Getting excited to WALK!

4 1/2 weeks until the BIG day!  Seriously!!  The emotions that are going through me these days are sheer nervousness...with a little smidge of excitement!  SO many things to do!  SO many things we've done!  And SO many unknowns!  I'm PLEADING for good weather!  HOPING for a good turnout!  And PRAYING for those who will come, that they will be blessed and ministered to through this.  (And I might throw in a prayer now and then asking that the day isn't a total flop! :/  My confidence is lacking most days...)  Our program isn't anywhere near put together.  I have no idea how many people to plan for!  We're over budget and under sponsored.  The main event (balloon release) is being threatened!  Barely any pre-registrations. No luck getting donations of snacks or drinks...
BUT!!!...
I feel loved and supported through this!  We've had a fairly positive response.  73 people have checked out the website!  61 likes on our Facebook page!  We've had some pretty generous donations!  I know, without a doubt, that this is what God wants me to do and I can feel His amazing strength and peace!  And, I'm so thankful I have the opportunity to do this for my sweet baby boy...

So I will keep moving forward!  32 days!!!

1 comment:

Tyann said...

how many hrs is the drive?? could be a fun trip, wish i could be there to help!