Obviously, having another sweet little baby to hold tops the chart, but living in this gorgeous place with so many things to do has been so great! And having such great friends and family to hang out and visit with is another amazing blessing.
Last week we went camping in the woods & mountains and it was a fabulous time with family and just us too. Can't beat quiet mornings sitting by the lake, fellowship around a campfire and beautiful hikes savoring God's creation!
But now that September is here, I am ready for schedules and the structure of life that we let go of with a new baby and summer. I'm itching to start a new routine and get back to daily grinds. I have an odd urge to fall/spring clean & organize my house (weird I know! - it's like I'm nesting...) but I'll hold off until November comes around and Walk to Remember is done. I have a new big calendar on my fridge and I'll be printing off chore & schedule charts for the kids tomorrow, but for now, I will enjoy this last lazy day of summer....
2 comments:
Glad you guys had such a nice time camping, maybe we'll make it next year. Im also really happy that your loving the okanagan so much!! I love that your close and i love that I get to cuddle that sweet little baby and those two little monkeys;)
SHe's still so tiny! and beautiful as ever :) Glad you got to go camping, sounds awesome!
Post a Comment