I was still in my uniform from work (as you can tell from the bright pink outfit!)Brian is wearing the Dutch soccer jersey and I'm sportin' some bright orange sandals(that have 'HOLLAND' written on them). THANKS MOM & DAD!This last week has been the usual work and regular life week. I worked the weekend so we didn't do much exciting except go to bed early. I went to the city on Thursday to drop off Brian's guitar amp for repairs and did a bit of shopping. Other than that, nothing too exciting:)
Tomorrow we are starting our hip hop dance classes again. A friend and I took hip hop/jazz last year and LOVED it! So we signed up again. Ever since I was little I wanted to take dance but never did, so when I heard about the adult class that was open I was super excited!
Today my good friend Leigha is flying with her brother to the Congo! He is doing a 3 month trip to work in a hospital there. Last year she went on a 11 month missions trip there, so when she heard he was going, she decided to come along for 2 weeks to show him around, help him settle in and see everyone who she worked with last year. Have fun guys! Bring me back something nice!!!
Leigha, her sisters, her Mom and me in our Congo outfits!Well, we're off to take in our truck for some tune-ups and warranty work...
No comments:
Post a Comment