Well, here's an update on "the house":
Our mortage is set up and approved so just the inspection is left - which is tomorrow. We're going along with the inspector to take lots of pics and ask lots of questions so I'll post another update after that.
I talked to the owner today (she is a RN in the hopsital where I work), and she said that she might be pushing the posession date to Dec. 18th or earlier! The "or earlier" part would be better since we are flying out to Vancouver for Christmas on the 20th, so we wouldn't have much time to paint or move if it was the 18th. And I'm working night shifts on the 18th and 19th so I couldn't do much anyways. But I can't complain about being in a month earlier!
I've been doing lots of planning, magazine flipping, and dreaming about our house lately, so, I'm quite looking forward to actually getting stuff done (not just thinking about it!)
1 comment:
sweet! let us know how the inspection went today! and post pictures soon - can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment