June 06, 2007

Rain

Ahhh, it's raining. So nice. It was getting a bit parched here so it is very welcome.
Not too much new around here. I've been working quite a bit this last week. 56 hours in 6 days I think. I have the next 3 off so I guess it all evens out.
On sunday we had a youth service. The kids lead the worship, did dramas, testimonies, readings, special music, etc... They did such a great job! So proud of them. 2 guys did their testimonies and it was really neat to hear their story. Definately wasn't expecting to hear what they said. They were really open/honest so it was good to hear there background and their struggles they have/had - it'll help us when we chat with them. We only have 2 more events then we'll break for the summer - haven't had a free Friday in a while, we won't know what to do with ourselves!
Well my night shift is almost over - better catch up on my charting!

2 comments:

kelly ens said...

dude, that's a LOT of hours in one week. yikes.
a free friday night...hm...wanna babysit taeya? :)

kelly ens said...

ok jen, it's almost been a month. time to blog again!