This month has been full of emotions, fun times and memories.
I guess I'll start off with my Grandma. She passed away on the 18th at the age of 93! She was an amazing woman - so full of life and love. Her funeral was a celebration of her life with lots of stories and memories.
At the graveside. All 9 of her grandchildren were her pallbearers:

The memory table:

We had mixed emotions that day. Some were sad, some were happy and some were incredibly exciting! (Now you are probably wondering how a the day of my Grandma's funeral could be exciting......) Well that morning we found out WE ARE PREGNANT!!!


Yep! It's official: We are going to have a baby! Right now I am a couple days shy of 2 months! So crazy! Our due date is Feb.15th!
6 comments:
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
(about the pregnancy. I'm sorry to hear about your grandma.)
i knew the news, but didn't know if it was public yet, so i'm glad it is. CONGRATS!!!!! can't wait to meet the babe!
WONDERFUL news about the pregnancy!!! Big congrats to both you and Brian!! I'm so happy for you guys. Cute pics! =)
Nice to see you last week, and I'll have to share with you some of the pics I took as well.
Leah
Congrats, Jen and Brian. I am SO very excited for you guys. I hope you can avoid the morning sickness part. CONGRATS!!!........Auntie Ginny
Yippee! Congratulations!
Super happy for you!
OJ
Good grief - I miss checking your blog for ONE WHOLE DAY and I miss some AMAZING NEWS!!!
Congratulations, Jen & Brian!! I love the pic of Brian pointing at your belly - how fun! You'll have to scrapbook that some day for this baby!
I'm soooo happy for you! I hope you enjoy this pregnancy - that you're blessed beyond belief with good health and joy through tne entire process!! Way to go!
Hey, will it be weird to be giving birth at the same hospital you work at....all those nurses...the doctors....I'm not sure I could do that! :) Somehow, returning to work after mat leave (if you decide to do that) would just be a wee bit different...a little *too* personal! :)
Our condolences to your family on the passing of your grandma.
God bless you guys!!
Mel & Graeme
congrats! We are so happy for you guys! :-) We'll be praying for a good and healthy pregnancy for you.
Post a Comment