July 05, 2007

June pt.2

Our bathroom reno is moving very slowly - but we are getting there. We have 2 coats of drywall mud on and today I hope to sand and put on the final layer. We have never drywalled or mudded before and I'm not sure how good we did. But we'll hope for the best and pray that the paint covers our mistakes (wishful thinking I know.)


I'm still not sure what color we are going to paint or what my decorating thoughts are so suggestions are welcome!

Today may officially be Brian's last day of the super busy season. Usually May and June are a gong show and this year was no exception. Many long days and short sleeps. The beginning of the month was pretty frustrating too - he was so behind and the weather was never cooperating. So that didn't make things better or farmers happier. But today he was going out to do his last few fields! Time to celebrate along with a big sigh of relief!


It will be nice to actually be married in public again! Because of the way this spring turned out Brian skipped church all of June I think. Many other events and a wedding I went solo, so it will be so great to have him by my side again!

I am still shopping/looking for some final touches to our house. Most of it is done but I'm still looking for some curtains and a few pictures. I had something in mind for over our bed but never saw anything close - so I decided to paint a picture my self!

It turned out pretty good. We hung it too high but it'll have to do for now. Maybe someday I'll finally get around to doing some touch up painting so I'll do it then.

Here's my 2 month pic. Probably won't be a month or two before I start to 'really' show - I don't think eating too much for supper or the bloating count as showing...does it? :)I don't really feel pregnant yet. Haven't had to deal too much with morning sickness or much else. Haven't felt overly tired or cranky so I think I've been pretty blessed so far!

1 comment:

kelly ens said...

LOVE your painting! it's gorgeous!
your belly...not showing yet, but i look forward to watching the baby grow in there :)