July 10, 2007

Painting

Yay, we finally started to paint! This morning my Mom came over and we cleaned up all the dust from sanding, wiped down all the walls and started to paint in the bathroom. While I was painting in there my Mom started doing the trim in the spare room and I am just about done painting in there now. Feels so good to actually see some more progress! Yesterday I went to the city and got the vanity, flooring, vanity light, shelves, towels, etc. It was such a long day but very productive (and expensive!) I also got all the decor and things for the spare room so we are almost ready for company! I'll post pics of the final production (hopefully soon!)

1 comment:

kelly ens said...

i can't wait to see the final pictures.
i'm also rather jealous that your project is so close to completion and ours just keeps dragging on and on and on! :)