July 11, 2007

Spare Room & Birthdays!

(July 11th)
This morning I finished all the painting! And now I just finished setting up/decorating our new spare room! I love it! I think we should swap our bedroom with the spare room - it's even the biggest bedroom in the house! What's up with that!?!?
The bathroom is ready for the installation, etc. In the next 2 weeks we have to put the lino down, install the shower, vanity and light then it's my fun job to decorate! Our taping/mudding job isn't the best (just don't look to close in the corners) but the job is done and it will have to do. I guess it's not too bad for our first time and not knowing what to do!
Yesterday was my brother Trevor's 26th birthday! Woohoo! Happy bday bro! First year as a new dad!
.....I'm having difficulties with downloading pics from my camera, so hopefully I can get some posted soon...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, being a professional builder myself now, I wish I had forewarned you guys about the drywalling. Craig, our foreman for our Mexico building (who is ACTUALLY a preofessional) said that is the only part of building that he calls tradespeople in for - it's the "pickiest job of building/renovating, and the easiest to screw up". I'm sure you guys did just great though - you're pictures remind me of our trip. Leave some jobs for me to do when I'm there remember! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I can't wait to see the pictures of your decorating!!!

I hope you are feeling okay in your pregnancy!

Take care,
Leah

middie said...

sounds like some serious nesting is going on...

Anonymous said...

More pictures, more pictures, more pictures!!!!!!!!! We need to see more pictures! (I know, you're away at camp, so I'll await your return)