September 28, 2007

Half Way!

It has been a while since I've showed my growing belly. I guess I don't really think it has grown very much so I don't put up a pic. But I guess I have grown a bit over the last 5 weeks. So here I am at 19 weeks - which was last week so tomorrow I am half way there!



Well our trip is officially booked. On the 8th of October we fly to Halifax at 12:30 in the morning! We will be spending 4 days in Nova Scotia, 2 days in PEI then another 2 in Nova Scotia. On the 16th we fly down to NYC for 4 days! We are so excited and it is coming so fast! I've been getting lots of ideas of where to stay/what to do so I think we have a pretty good holiday ahead of us. Still trying to find a hotel in NYC that is under $250/night that is decent - so that is my job today.

Tomorrow we are going to pick up our patio tiles. We have ordered some sand so it should be delivered today or tomorrow. So, hopefully before our trip we will have our patio done! I'll post some pics as soon as the job is complete.

4 comments:

kelly ens said...

you're looking cute! can't wait til you actually pop out!!! :)
i'm sure you'll have a GREAT time on your trip, but we look forward to reading all about it.

paige said...

jen ~ i see a difference from last time! You look so sweet. The next 3 or 4 weeks will make a big difference i'm sure. i should post my pic, i was 22 weeks yesterday & my tummy is getting much more *substantial* hehe. You must be getting pretty excited... Feeling much movement?

Leah said...

Very cute pic! You're such a skinny bean though I bet if you wore a big sweater no one would be able to you're pregnant yet. =o) Adorable little bump though. Pregnancy pictures are the cutest.

I'm so excited for you guys and your vacation plans to the Maritimes. How great is that!?! You'll have to take a lot of pics and share them so we can all enjoy it vicariously. =)

Marion said...

Hi Jen,

Nice pic of your belly....things are getting exciting, eh? Have a great time on the East coast! We were there in '93 and found the people so hospitable and fun. I'm sure you'll have a great time, and hope you have great weather. We'll miss you at Thanksgiving!