Today I am making applesauce, freezing tomatoes and maybe making zucchini relish or salsa. We'll see how energetic I feel...
This past weekend we got a good start on our patio. We got the sand, rented a packer and layed a few bricks. We also picked up our firepit we ordered. We should have got 10 more bricks than we did but I guess we'll just change our plans and put in some shrubs and more rock. It will still be a decent size and the greenery will add some excitement.
Here is Brian packing the sand:

The half done patio:


Our new firepit and the partially up grass patch:

I think over the past 2 weeks I've grown the most in my pregnancy. I have a more prominent bump and I can feel the little guy a lot more. Yesterday morning I woke up and looked at my stomach. You could totally tell that the baby was lying on the right side of my stomach because of the gradual bump on the left side and the prominent bump on the right! So cool!! This morning Brian and I were poking at him and then feeling him poke back. I think I FINALLY feel pregnant! So exciting! We go for our first ultrasound tomorrow - can't wait to see our first glimpse!
Today - 20 weeks & 4 days:
2 comments:
the yard looks great!
ok, i'm assuming you're saying "he/him" for no particular reason as you haven't had an ultrasound yet. RIGHT? are you planning on finding out the sex of the baby?
you're starting to pop - looking cute as ever!
Jen, that's my favourite pg. photo yet. You are so beautiful.
(your yard looks good too, just a little ecclipsed by the sweet little mama). My guys would love running around back there!
Post a Comment