October 05, 2007

Ultrasound

Yesterday we had our first sneak peak at the little baby. So neat! The tech. first did all the measurements then Brian was able to come in. She showed us the baby then took/developed some pics for us. They do them in 3D as well so we saw more of it's features and watched it move and yawn. According to the measurements I was a week ahead so now I'm almost 20 weeks again.

Here is the regular u/s pic:


The facial features are a bit fuzzy but if you look close you can see them. In this pic I zoomed in and outlined the face:


My fav 3D pic:


A close up:

3 comments:

kelly ens said...

SOOOO cool! Aren't ultrasounds just amazing???
did you find out what you're having, or are you planning on being surprised at the birth?

paige said...

wow... so amazing what God can do...

Summer said...

AWWWW!!! SO adorable!!