September 24, 2007

Lists

I'm a list girl. I'm always making grocery lists, job lists, errands lists, and my latest: Things to do before Feb. 15th. It's pretty long so far - better get crackin'!

This morning I have been cleaning up our backyard/garden. The potatoes & carrots are dug, and the lawn in mowed. I have yet to pull up all the corn stalks, vines and flowers, and just do a generalized clean. The grass we planted in the backyard is coming up so I'm excited for an actual lawn next year - not a big black/weedy square. We are also waiting for our patio tiles that we ordered to come in. They have been delayed so hopefully we can get the patio built before it snows! It's been freezing probably 2-3 nights a week so fall is settling in. Lots of pretty colors - I really do enjoy fall.

(harvest photos courtesy of sister Lorelle - what an awesome photographer!!)

Today *hopefully* will be our last day of combining! Now we can settle back into *normal* life (not really sure what that is....). I guess I'm just looking forward to Brian being home for supper and our evenings together.


We have some business issues to discuss & figure out so now we have time to sit down and figure things out. And of course now we'll have time to really think and get ready for baby. I can't wait to go furniture shopping!

Brian's brother and his wife had another little baby boy on the 13th! We won't get to see him until Christmas (bummer) but we're excited that our little gafer will have cousins so close in age.

Here's the beautiful family:


Big brother Evan with little Ryder:

2 comments:

kelly ens said...

great pictures. glad to hear life will be more "normal" again for a while!
looking forward to seeing you at Christmas - too bad you won't be around for Thanksgiving :(

Melissa said...

Hey Jen!!

Fabulous update - keep 'em coming! :)

That first picture is absolutely phenomenal...that should be entered into a photo contest somewhere!

Do we get another belly picture anytime soon?