January 31, 2008

Safe in the arms of Jesus

Little Brennan was born January 23rd at 8:25 pm. 4 lbs 5 oz. So beautiful. So loved.



Everlasting God

Strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord
We will wait upon the Lord
We will wait upon the Lord
Strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord
We will wait upon the Lord
We will wait upon the Lord

Our God You reign forever
Our hope our strong Deliv'rer

You are the everlasting God
The everlasting God
You do not faint
You won't grow weary
You're the defender of the weak
You comfort those in need
You lift us up on wings like eagles

13 comments:

kelly ens said...

Oh, we love you guys so much, and mourn with you. I am just sobbing looking at those pictures of Brennan and you three together. He is so beautiful. we continue to pray for you and wish we could be with you. Words are so insufficient; may God be sufficient for you.

Anonymous said...

He is Beautiful and perfect. I'm so sorry that you have to go through this. Our prayers are with you as you grieve your little baby boy.

Lola and Mark

paige said...

Jen, he is so beautiful ~ he looks like mama i think.
God has his fingers on your family, Jen. He loves you so.
Be gentle with yourselves & each other ~ grief is so universal & yet so individual.
We love you.
Neil & Paige

Jamie said...

I'm a friend of Kelly's and wanted to let you know that I'll be praying for you. Brennan looks perfect and losing such a young life seems like an injustice. I pray the Lord showers you with his mercy as you grieve.

Jon and Sarah said...

We are praying much for you during this difficult time. What a blessing that we have a God Who we can trust during trials! God's grace is sufficient! We know you look forward to the day when you can see him again.

Love,
Jon and Sarah

Elizabeth said...

We are praying for you and Brian that God will give you strength through this difficult time! You had a beautiful baby boy!!! Just remember that God loves you!!

Anonymous said...

Jen and Brian we are with you in prayer that God will give you strength ,Brennan looks so peaceful and beautiful,we love you ,,John and wilma

Anonymous said...

Brian and Jen, words cannot express the deepest sympathy I and my boys have for you during this time. Please know that this last week we have been praying for you. Brennan is so wonderfully made and we grieve with you on your loss.

Shari and family

whoever said...

Your little fellow is so very beautiful... made in the image of God Himself! Thank you for sharing his pictures with us all! We know that our Father, who is now holding Brennan, keeps all His promises and that He has never been so close as He is to you right now, in this dark valley. May His comfort wash over you endlessly ...

Al and Betty

Heather said...

Jen, I am also a friend of Kelly's and she let me know about your loss. Brennan is absolutely beautiful - know that I have been and will continue to hold you in my prayers.
I can't say I understand completely as each situation is so different, and Brennan was so close to his due date, but I can relate a little bit to the grief that you are going through as we lost our twins in November at 20 weeks of pregnancy.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Melissa said...

Jen & Brian -

You are an encouragement to so many people already... We mourn with you at the loss of Baby Brennan (what a perfect name). He is beautiful. Perfect. You are so brave/strong to share your grief with the world - continue to press into Jesus as you already are.

May God cover you with His perfect peace. May His love wash over you like a flood in these days. May you hear Him singing His blessing over you.

We love you.
Melissa & Graeme

Marion said...

Brian and Jen, we will keep on praying for you. We had a special evening with your folks, Brian, just sharing. Wish we could give you guys a huge hug as well. I told them that when I saw your perfect little Brennan, I really thought he looks so much like Jen. Thanks for sharing the pictures! May God continue to give you strength and healing. We love you...

Anonymous said...

Oh Brian and Jen...there really are no words to express how sorry I feel. I love you both. Praying for you.
April